“BrightBoard” provides a stylish, practical and efficient way to display information throughout the day and night. When approached at night, they automatically illuminate.
The “BrightBoard” has a wide variety of uses and is particularly effective in rural locations where traditional street lighting or a mains electric supply does not exist or would be expensive to install.
Benefits & Features
- Zero energy costs
- Solar energy harvested from 12 vertical faces totalling 300,000 mm2
- Ni-Mh batteries, 10 yr life -40°C to +85°C
- LED high performance white LED strip lighting
- 14 Days autonomy (without daylight)
- Battery disabled during transit or in stock
- PIR sensors trigger LED bright-up on approach
- Guaranteed to light from dusk to midnight
- Aluminium construction
- Powder coated surface
- Toughened glass covers
- Side hinge – left or right or top hinged with gas cylinders
- Permanent ventilation
- Magnetised interior back panel
- Vandal and frost proof locks
- 140Mm deep
- Available in any RAL colour
Type: Ni-MH batteries
Capacity: 2 x 6.4v 10ah
Lifetime: 10 years at 20°C
Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
Transportation: Meets all requirements of the International Air Transport Association (I.A.T.A Dangerous Goods Regulations).
Excellent recovery from deep discharge.
Conforms to BS EN61056-1 and IEC1056-1 regulations.
PIR Sensors Specification
Type: Passive infrared sensor
Range: up to 5 metres
Detection Angle: 120°
Solar Panels Specification
Power: 51.60 watts (12 x 4.3w panels)
Material: Polycrystalline Silicon
Construction: Photovoltaic cells sealed behind UV
stabilised tempered glass.
Total Area: 300,000 mm2
Light Emitting Diode (LED) Specification
LED light strip housed in aluminium extrusion complete with lens and end caps
Illumination – CRI LEDs
LED colour temperature – 12v (4100k)
Cap and lid Die-cast aluminium, to BS EN 755- 2:2013
Post and chassis Extruded aluminium to BS EN 755- 9:2001
Processing CNC machining with cutter heads using mineral-based coolant
Powder coating finish any RAL colour
IP rating 66 (ingress protection)