The Exterior Hospitality Restaurant Menu Case is a classic design noticeboard ideal for displaying your menus outside your premises. One of the most popular frames is polished gold with a classic felt inner. The felt allows you to use pins or staples to hold your notices in place.
|Overall (W x H)||313 x 452mm||378 x 365mm||313 x 759mm||378 x 585mm||511 x 452mm|
|Display Area (W x H)||252 x 317mm||317 x 230mm||252 x 624mm||317 x 450mm||450 x 317mm|
|Overall (W x H)||731 x 452mm||951 x 452mm||511 x 759mm||685 x 585mm||731 x 759mm|
|Display Area (W x H)||670 x 317mm||890 x 317mm||450 x 624mm||624 x 450mm||670 x 624mm|
- Stylish curved frame design
- Unbreakable 4mm glazing
- Vandal & weather resistant
- Quick & easy to install
- 2 stock sizes for next day despatch
- Frame: 6063T grade aluminium
- Glazing: 4mm polycarbonate glazing
- Core: 12mm premium pin board
- Locks: Integrated proprietary lock with 2 keys
- Product Depth: 80mm overall, 30mm insert to glazing
- Back Panel: White fluted PVC as standard. Metal backs available as an optional extra
- Stock sizes: 2 sizes in stock for next-day despatch:
- A3 Portrait
- A3 Landscape with T2 illumination and PG/BG/ or PS/BK
- Fire Rating: Exterior surfaces to BS-476 Class 1
- Guarantee: 5 years parts and labour as standard
There’s two options for adding a header. Either choose the 75mm internal header plate which can be customised with your company logo, or extend the Menu Case height by 75mm and add the header plate to the top of your menu case.
If you need the menus to be illuminated you can choose the ultra bright LEDs for the best effect. We are able to source an approved tradesman in your area upon request. We also have a battery powered option that doesn’t need any connection to the mains. This option is ideal where no mains connection is within the location of the noticeboard.
All these products are manufactured in the UK using the best possible components and carry a 5 year guarantee. If your premises is close to the coast and subject to extreme conditions, we can offer an extra layer of primer for added weather protection. There’s also a toughened safety glass option upon request.